Top NFL Handicappers – Week 1
It was a solid Week 1 for the handicappers and our Consensus Best Bests. The handicappers finished the week with an overall 55.1% win rate. Meanwhile, our Consensus Best Bets when 7-5 to finish in the black for the week. Aaron Schatz (ESPN) had a 3-0 week and R.J. White (Sportsline) won the most units.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 1 with a 7-5 (58.3%) record with 5-3 ATS and 2-2 on Totals.
Week 1 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 7-5 (58.3% / +1.5 units)
- Sides 5-3 (62.5% / +1.7 units)
- Totals: 2-2 (50.0% / -0.2 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 1
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a winning overall record this week at 103-84-4 (55.1%). They were on the plus side ATS with a 75-68-3 mark (52.45%) and on Totals with a 28-16-1 (63.6%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- ESPN (Aaron Schatz): 3-0
- ESPN (Doug Kezirian): 2-0
- Sportsline (Brett Anderson): 2-0
- Sportsline (Tom Fornelli): 2-0
- ActionNetwork (Sean Zerillo): 4-1
- SportsIllustrated (Jennifer Piacenti): 4-1
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (Lana Lane, Jesse Schule, American Sports Analysts, Marc Lawrence)
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot