Top NFL Handicappers – Week 10
The NFL handicappers are struggling as a whole recently with another losing week, which resulted in a poor 2-6 record for our Consensus Best Bets in Week 10. There were a few cappers that managed to have a winning week, including the Computer (Sportsline), Lee Sharpe (PFF), Hank Goldberg (Sportsline), and Pickbook (WagerAlarm).
Let’s hope the NFL handicappers can get back to their winning ways in Week 11.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 10 with a 2-6 (25%) record with 1-6 ATS and 1-0 on Totals.
Week 10 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 52-49-1 (51.5% / -1.9 units)
- Sides 35-36-1 (49.3% / -4.6 units)
- Totals: 17-13 (56.7% / +2.7 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 10
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a losing overall record this week at 81-108-13 (42.9%). They took a loss ATS with a 54-87-13 mark (38.3%) but were on the plus side on Totals with a 27-21 (56.3%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- Sportsline (Computer): 2-0
- ProFootballFocus (Lee Sharpe): 3-1
- Sportsline (Hank Goldberg): 3-1
- WagerAlarm (Pickbook): 3-1
- DailyOverlay (Brad Richter): 5-2
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (AAA Sports, Mike Lundin, Lee Sterling, Marc Lawrence, Teddy Covers, Power Sports)
- SportsIllustrated (Ben Heisler, Carey Olson, Frankie Taddeo, Gary Gramling, Mitch Goldich, Steve Renner)
- Sportsline (Stephen Oh)
- ESPN (Anita Marks)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 9 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot