Top NFL Handicappers – Week 11
It was another brutal week for the NFL handicappers who collectively only won 33.6% of their bets. As you would expect this also meant disaster for our Consensus Best Bets which went a woeful 1-8.
A few cappers were able to navigate the week including Jacob Green (CappersPicks) and SportsBettingStats Free picks, who both went 2-0, and our very own Brad Richter (DailyOverlay) who put up a 7-2 mark for the week.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 11 with a 1-8 (11.1%) record with 1-7 ATS and 0-1 on Totals.
Week 11 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 53-57-1 (48.2% / -9.7 units)
- Sides 36-43-1 (45.6% / -11.3 units)
- Totals: 17-14-0 (54.8% / +1.6 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 11
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a huge loss this week at 72-130 (35.6%). They were on the negative side ATS with a 52-103 mark (33.6%) and on Totals with a 20-27 (42.6%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- CappersPicks (Jacob Green): 2-0
- SportsBettingStats (Free): 2-0
- DailyOverlay (Brad Richter): 7-2
- CappersPicks (The Wise Guy): 2-1
- Covers (Jason Logan): 2-1
- ESPN (Aaron Schatz): 2-1
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (AAA Sports, American Sports, Larry Ness, Marc Lawrence, Matt Fargo)
- SportsIllustrated (Casey Olsen, Roy Larking)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 9 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot