Top NFL Handicappers – Week 12
The NFL handicappers got back on track in Week 12, at least on their Against the Spread (ATS) picks. This led to a nice 5-2-1 record ATS for our Consensus Best Bets. The Totals didn’t go as well.
The top cappers for the week were Walter Cherepinsky (WalterFootball), Jason Logan (Covers), and Matthew Lowimore (CappersPicks).
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 12 with a 7-6-1 (50%) record with 5-2-1 ATS and 2-4 on Totals.
Week 12 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 60-63-2 (48.8% / -9.3 units)
- Sides 41-45-2 (47.7% / -8.5 units)
- Totals: 19-18 (51.4% / -0.8 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 12
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a winning overall record this week at 102-91-5 (52.9%). They were on the plus side ATS with a 78-52-5 mark (60.0%) but got took a loss on Totals with a 24-39 (38.1%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- WalterFootball (Walter Cherepinsky): 5-0
- CappersPicks (Matthew Lowimore): 3-0
- Covers (Jason Logan): 3-0
- CappersPicks (Carl Taylor): 2-0
- Sportsline (Stephen Oh): 2-0
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (American Sports, Scott Rickenbach)
- ESPN (Doug Kezirian, Seth Walder)
- SportsIllustrated (Ben Heisler, Gary Gramling, Ian Ritchie, Mitch Goldrich, Roy Larkin, Scott Atkins, Steve Renner)
- Sportsline (Brett Anderson, Computer, Micah Roberts)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 10 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot