Top NFL Handicappers – Week 12
The NFL handicappers were spot on in Week 12 finishing with an impressive 62.9% win rate overall. This led to strong Consensus Best Bets which went 5-0 on Net Consensus plays of 5+ and 8-3 overall. The top handicapper’s list for the week is a long one but it had strong performances from Sportsline, SportsIllustrated, and WagerAlarm among others.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 12 with an 8-3 (72.7%) record with 5-3 ATS and 3-0 on Totals.
Week 12 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 54-56-2 (49.1% / -7.6 units)
- Sides: 43-43-2 (50.0% / -4.3 units)
- Totals: 11-13-0 (45.8% / -3.3 units)
- 5+ Net Consensus: 28-22-1 (56.0% / +3.8 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 12
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a winning overall record this week at 90-53-0 (62.9%). They were on the plus side ATS with a 64-45 mark (58.7%) and on Totals with a sparkling 26-8 (76.5%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- Sportsline (Tom Fornelli): 3-0
- WagerAlarm (PickBook): 3-0
- ESPN (Preston Johnson): 2-0
- CBSSports (Will Brinson): 6-1
- Sportsline (R.J. White): 10-2
- WalterFootball (Walter Cherepinsky): 4-1
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (AAA Sports)
- Covers (Will Rogers)
- SportsIllustrated (Gary Gramling)
- SportsIllustrated (Max Meyer)
- SportsIllustrated (Jimmy Traina)
- Sportsline (Stephen Oh)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least nine picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot