Top NFL Handicappers – Week 15
The NFL handicappers had a small win overall this week which helped the Consensus Best Bets come in with a 2-1-1 record. Numerous handicappers had a strong week led by Larry Hartstein (Sportsline) and PJ Wash (ActionNetwork). Only two weeks left of tracking the NFL cappers.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 15 with a 2-1-1 (66.7%) record with 0-0-1 ATS and 2-1 on Totals.
Week 15 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 69-73-3 (48.6% / -11.3 units)
- Sides 47-51-3 (48.0% / -9.1 units)
- Totals: 22-22-0 (50.0% / -2.2 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 15
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a winning overall record this week at 75-66-21 (53.2%). They were 46-48-21 ATS (48.9%) and a strong 29-18-0 (61.7%) on Totals.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- Sportsline (Larry Hartstein): 6-0-1
- ActionNetwork (PJ Walsh): 4-0
- CappersPicks (Tyler Seymour): 3-0
- Sportsline (Mike Tierney): 3-0-1
- ActionNetwork (Sean Koerner): 2-0
- ESPN (David Bearman): 2-0
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (Marc Lawrence, Ricky Tran, Mike Lundin)
- SportsIllustrated (Corey Parson, Steve Renner)
- ActionNetwork (Matt Moore)
- ESPN (Anita Marks)
- SportsBettingStats (Free Pick)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least X picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot