Top NFL Handicappers – Week 2
It was another winning week overall for the collection of NFL Handicappers with a 59% win rate overall including crushing it on Totals at a 79% clip. This translated into another good week for our Consensus Best Bets which went 6-3.
The top Handicappers this week included Jason Logan (Covers), Aaron Schartz (ESPN), Mike Randle (ActionNetwork), and Larry Hartstein (Sportsline) among others.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 2 with a 6-3 (66.7%) record with 3-3 ATS and 3-0 on Totals.
Week 2 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 8-6 (57.1% / +1.4 units)
- Sides 5-2 (71.4% / +2.8 units)
- Totals: 13-8 (61.9% / +4.2 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 2
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a winning overall record this week at 112-75-2 (59.9%). They were on the plus side ATS with an 82-67-2 mark (55.0%) and crushed Totals with a 30-8 (79.0%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- Covers (Jason Logan): 3-0
- ESPN (Aaron Schatz): 3-0
- CappersPicks (Carl Taylor): 2-0-1
- ActionNetwork (Mike Randle): 7-1
- Sportsline (Larry Hartstein): 7-1
- ActionNetwork (Chris Raybon): 6-1
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- CappersPicks (GC, TheWiseGuy)
- Covers (Marc Lawrence, Professional Sports Picks, American Sports Analysts, Forum Legends, Larry Ness, Ben Burns, Sean Murphy, Jesse Schule, PowerSports)
- ESPN (Anita Marks)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 2 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
|Covers||American Sports Analysts||2-0-0||100.0%|
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot