Top NFL Handicappers – Week 4
It was another rough week for the NFL Handicappers overall who took a loss as did our Consensus Best Bets. There were a few cappers that still had a strong week including Matthew Freedman (ActionNetwork) who was a perfect 6-0.
For the season, Walter Cherepinsky (WalterFootball) leads the way in Units won, while Frankie Taddeo (SportsIllustrated) leads in win percentage with a perfect 4-0 mark this season.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 4 with a 2-5 (28.6%) record with 1-4 ATS and 1-1 on Totals.
Week 4 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 21-20-1 (51.2% / -1.0 units)
- Sides 13-12-1 (52.0% / -0.2 units)
- Totals: 8-8 (50.0% / -0.8 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 4
The collective picks from all handicappers struggled again this week with an overall record of 84-109-17 (43.5%). They lost ATS with a 63-93-10 mark (40.4%) but got a small win on Totals with a 21-16-7 (56.8%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- ActionNetwork (Matthew Freedman): 6-0
- Sportsline (Tom Fornelli): 2-0-1
- CappersPicks (The Wise Guy): 3-1
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- CappersPicks (Matthew Lowimore)
- ESPN (Aaron Schatz)
- Covers (PowerSports, SportsPicker, Teddy Covers)
- SportsIllustrated (Ben Heisler, Corey Parson, Dr. Roto, Frankie Taddeo, Gary Gramling, Michael Fabiano, Steve Renner)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 3 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot