Top NFL Handicappers – Week 5
Week 5 was a good week for the NFL handicappers which included winning over 62% of their ATS picks. This led to a 5-2 mark for our Consensus Best Bets bringing them back to the plus side for the season.
Leading the way in Week 5 was Walter Cherepinsky (WalterFootball) with a perfect 4-0 mark which also allows him to build on his units lead in the overall standings. See who else had a good week and have been providing strong picks also season.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 5 with a strong 5-2 (71.4%) record overall featuring all against the spread picks with no totals this week.
Week 5 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 26-22-1 (54.2% / +1.8 units)
- Sides 18-14-1 (56.3% / +2.6 units)
- Totals: 8-8-0 (50.0% / -0.8 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 5
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a winning overall record this week at 113-88 (56.2%). They had a great week ATS with a 98-60 mark (62.0%) but got took a loss on Totals with a 15-28 (34.9%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- WalterFootball (Walter Cherepinsky): 4-0
- ActionNetwork (Matt Moore): 3-0
- CappersPicks (Tyler Seymour): 3-0
- Covers (Jason Logan): 3-0
- WagerAlarm (PickBook): 3-0
- CappersPicks (Evan Petty): 2-0
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (Ben Burns, Larry Ness, Marc Lawrence, Teddy Covers, Scott Rickenbach, Mike Lundin)
- SportsIllustrated (Ben Heisler, Casey Olson, Corey Parson, Dr. Roto, Ian Ritchie, Michael Fabiano, Roy Larkin, Scott Atkins)
- ESPN (Doug Kezirian, Preston Johnson)
- CappersPicks (Roy Close)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 4 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot