Top NFL Handicappers – Week 6
The NFL handicappers got back in the green in Week 6 with numerous cappers finishing with flawless records or big unit winning days. As a result, our Consensus Best Bets also had a good week with a 7-4 record.
The season standings are tightening up with Walter Cherepinsky (WalterFootball) with a small lead in Units over the WagerAlarm (Pickbook) and Sportsline (Computer). Meanwhile, our Consensus Best Bets has moved into 4th place overall in units won.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 6 with a 7-4 (63.6%) record with 5-3 ATS and 2-1 on Totals.
Week 6 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 33-26-1 (55.9% / +4.4 units)
- Sides 23-17-1 (57.5% / +4.3 units)
- Totals: 10-9-0 (52.6% / +0.1 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 6
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a winning overall record this week at 118-96-0 (55.1%). They were on the plus side ATS with a 96-72-0 mark (57.1%) but took a small loss on Totals with a 22-24 (47.8%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- CappersPicks (Evan Petty): 2-0
- Sportsline (Computer): 2-0
- Sportsline (Micah Roberts): 2-0
- CBSSports (Will Brinson): 11-3
- DailyOverlay (Brad Richter): 6-2
- Sportsline (RJ White): 6-2
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- ActionNetwork (Danny Donahue, Justin Phan)
- Covers (AAA Sports, Power Sports, Lee Sterling, Teddy Covers, Scott Rickenbach, Will Rogers)
- SportsIllustrated (Ben Heisler, Casey Olson, Corey Parson, Dr. Roto, Frankie Taddeo, Michael Fabiano, Roy Larking)
- Sportsline (Brett Anderson)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 4 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot