Top NFL Handicappers – Week 7
It was another great week for the NFL handicappers in Week 7 which resulted in a third straight winning week for our Consensus Best Bets with a 10-4 record this week and 22-10 record over the last three weeks combined. The recent hot streak has also propelled our Consensus Best Bets into the top spot for the season in Units won.
The top handicappers in Week 7 besides our Consensus Best Bets were a pair of cappers from ActionNetwork (Matt Moore and Matthew Freedman). The groups at ESPN, Covers, and SportsIllustrated also provided winning plays this week.
Read on to see who else is producing winning picks this week and for the season.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 7 with a 10-4 (71.4%) record with 7-4 ATS and 3-0 on Totals.
Week 7 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 43-30-1 (58.9% / +10.0 units)
- Sides 30-21-1 (58.8% / +6.9 units)
- Totals: 13-9 (59.1% / +3.1 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 7
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a winning overall record this week at 128-82-11 (61.0%). They were on the plus side ATS with a 104-64-8 mark (61.9%) and also finished strong on Totals with a 24-18-3 (57.1%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- ESPN (David Bearman): 3-0
- ESPN (Tyler Fulghum): 2-0-1
- SportsBettingStats (Free Picks): 2-0
- ActionNetwork (Matt Moore): 6-1
- ActionNetwork (Matthew Freedman): 6-1
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (Marc Lawrence, Matt Fargo, Teddy Covers, Jesse Schule)
- SportsIllustrated (Dr. Roto, Gary Gramling, Michael Fabiano, Mitch Goldrich, Roy Larking, Scott Atkins)
- CappersPicks (Jacob Green)
- ESPN (Seth Walder)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 5 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot