Top NFL Handicappers – Week 8
It was another rough week for the NFL handicappers with a losing record overall and only a few cappers pulling off a winning week. Our Consensus Best Bets also suffered with a 3-4 record. Hopefully, the NFL handicappers can step it up next week.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 8 with a 3-4 (42.9%) record all ATS.
Week 8 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 32-30-1 (51.6% / -1.0 units)
- Sides 26-23-1 (53.1% / +0.7 units)
- Totals: 6-7 (46.2% / -1.7 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 8
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a losing overall record this week at 65-86 (43.1%). They were on the downside ATS with a 57-73 mark (43.9%) and on Totals with an 8-13 (43.1%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- CappersPicks (C4Bets): 2-0
- CappersPicks (Joe Kiemen): 2-0
- ESPN (David Bearman): 2-0
- SportsBettingStats (Free Picks): 2-0
- Sportsline (Tom Fornelli): 2-0
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- ActionNetwork (Big Money)
- CappersPicks (CG)
- Covers (American Sports Analysts, Matt Fargo)
- ESPN (Seth Walder, Tyler Fulghum)
- Sportsline (Brett Anderson, Computer)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 6 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
|Covers||American Sports Analysts||5-2-0||71.4%|
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of Sunday morning prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and do not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot