Top NFL Handicappers – Week 9
Week 9 was a rough week for the NFL handicappers overall with a losing record, which resulted in just a 4-7 mark for our Consensus Best Bets for the week. However, Stuckey (ActionNetwork) was able to navigate the week with an impressive 5-0 mark to lead the way.
For the season, Matt Moore (ActionNetwork) tops the leaderboard in Units Won, while Evan Petty (CappersPicks) has the top Win % this season. Check out how all of the NFL Handicappers are doing this year.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 9 with a 4-7 (36.4%) record with 2-6 ATS and 2-1 on Totals.
Week 9 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 50-43-1 (53.8% / +2.7 units)
- Sides 34-30-1 (53.1% / +1.0 units)
- Totals: 16-13 (55.2% / +1.7 units)
Top Handicappers – Week 9
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a poor record overall this week at 86-121-3 (41.6%). They were 62-98-1 (38.8%) ATS and 24-23-2 (51.1%) on Totals.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- ActionNetwork (Stuckey): 5-0
- CappersPicks (The Wise Guy): 2-1
- CappersPicks (Tyler Seymour): 2-1
- Covers (Jason Logan): 2-1
- ActionNetowrk (Big Money): 11-6
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (AAA Sports, American Sports, Larry Ness, Power Sports, Will Rogers, Mike Lundin)
- SportsIllustrated (Ian Ritchie, Michael Fabiano, Scott Atkins, Steve Renner)
- ESPN (Tyler Fulgham)
- CappersPicks (Jacob Green)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 8 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot