It’s Good Friday! And I hope it’s a good Friday for all your DFS endeavors. We have a solid, though maybe light, nine game schedule for this Friday night. Five of the nine feature a spread of 8.5+ so beware of the blowout tonight. If you have not seen, the Mavs are sitting anyone with a pulse so it could be the night to pull the trigger on some money-saving Mavs like Barea and Powell. Let’s get to it!
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Jon Leuer (10x) – He has back-to-back double-double outings in which he’s averaged 17.5ppg and 13.5rpg.
- Paul Millsap (6x) – Millsap has had big numbers in two games against the Bucks this year averaging 25ppg and 10.5rpg.
- James Harden (6x) – He’s had a double-double in three of the last four and is posting 27.4ppg and 11.2apg in the last five.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (6x) – Two solid games against Atlanta this season has yielded 23.5ppg and 14rpg.
- Devin Booker (6x) – Booker has gotten back on track lately. He’s averaging 22.3ppg over the last three.
- Brandon Knight (5x) – Knight has come back nicely from an injury. He went for 25-8-7 in his last time out.
- John Wall (5x) – Wall has posted 21.8ppg, 12apg and 6.2rpg in the last five.
- DeMarcus Cousins (5x) – He sat out on Wednesday so double check his injury status prior to inserting him in your lineup.
- Hassan Whiteside (5x) – Whiteside has posted 16.9ppg and 13rpg over the last ten.
- Nikola Jokic (5x) – Jokic has averaged 14.5ppg and 8rpg in two previous matchups vs the Lakers this year.
- Rajon Rondo (4x) – Another injury situation. Double check that he’s in the linuep before deploying him.
- Zach LaVine (4x) – LaVine has posted 22.6ppg in the last five.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (4x) – Towns has posted six straight double-doubles.
- Stephen Curry (4x) – Big time blowout potential in this game tonight. Not to say Curry won’t get his numbers but he might not play big minutes.
- Klay Thompson (4x) – Thompson has scored 31.3ppg in three games against the Mavs this season.
- Kyle Anderson (4x) – Risky play. Even if SA sits players.
- LaMarcus Aldridge (4x) – Aldridge is posting 21.9ppg and 8.9rpg in the last ten.
- Emmanuel Mudiay (4x) – Not only did Mudiay hit the game winner against the Sixers on Wednesday but he scored 27 and grabbed 11 rebounds.
- Goran Dragic (3x)
- Bradley Beal (3x)
- Andrew Wiggins (3x)
- Draymond Green (3x)
- David Lee (3x)
- DeMar DeRozan (3x)
- Jusuf Nerkic (3x)
- Julius Randle (3x)
- Tim Duncan (3x)
Good luck everyone and catch us next Monday for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.