It’s a busy time of year in the sports world with NFL free agency, MLB Spring Training and March Madness right around the corner but we do still have NBA tonight with a solid nine-game slate on tap this evening. Biggest game of the night is the Clippers/Thunder with a five-point spread and 215 over/under. Other potentially high scoring games include the Rocket/Sixers and Cavaliers/Kings.
Be sure to check back about a half hour before tipoff for our “NBA Consensus Lineup Construction” article for some sample FanDuel and DraftKing lineups to consider for tonight.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Here are the Industry Consensus picks for tonight…
- James Harden (9x) – Averaging 38.3 points, 7.3 rebounds and 9.7 assists over his last 3 games and faces the Sixers tonight in the highest Vegas total on the board
- Alex Len (9x) – He is getting more expensive but still a good value play with 5 straight double-doubles
- Mario Chalmers (7x) – Mike Conley will be out again tonight, Chalmers put up 17 points and 7 assists in 41 minutes in his last game
- Nicolas Batum (7x) – Favorable matchup against the Pelicans but Batum’s fantasy production has been up and down lately
- Robert Covington (6x) – Averaging 17.0 points and 7.7 rebounds over his last 3 games, reasonably priced
- Kevin Durant (6x) – Playing his best ball of the season with 6 straight games with at least 27 points and 10 rebounds
- JaMychal Green (6x) – Should get big minutes again tonight coming off game with 16 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals and 2 blocks
- Kemba Walker (6x) – Walker has 30-plus points in 3 straight games, could make it 4 straight tonight in a favorable matchup with the Pelicans
- Devin Booker (6x) – Scored 27 points and dished out 9 assists on Sunday, reasonably priced
- LeBron James (5x) – Coming off a loss and facing the Kings, sounds like a big night for “The King”
- Anthony Davis (5x) – Averaging 30.0 points and 10.5 rebounds in his last 2 games
- Carmelo Anthony (4x) – Second game of a back-to-back but has a favorable matchup against the Suns
- Tobias Harris (4x) – Consistently producing about 16 points and 7 rebounds every night
- Dwight Howard (4x) – Should be able to dominate down low tonight against Sixers without Jahlil Okafor
- Chris Paul (4x) – Averaging 26.5 points and 11.5 assists in 2 games versus Thunder this season
- Goran Dragic (4x) – Averaging 19.2 points, 5.4 rebounds and 7.2 assists since the All-Star break
- DeAndre Jordan (4x) – Coming off a monster game with 23 points and 20 rebounds
- Russell Westbrook (3x)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (3x)
- Nerlens Noel (3x)
- Andre Drummond (3x)
- Kevin Love (3x)
- Stephen Curry (3x)
- Tony Allen (3x)
- Jabari Parker (3x)
- Rudy Gay (3x)
Hope you find the right combination to cash!
Check back Friday for the next edition of the NBA Industry Consensus picks.