Week 15 was a struggle for the NFL handicappers who finished with a losing record for the week as a whole. As such, our Consensus picks also fell victim this week with a disappointing 1-3-1 record, although the free over/under bet on the Packers/Bears game did win. The ActionNetwork led the way this week with the Sharp Report’s Reverse Line Movement picks going 5-0-1 and PJ Walsh going 3-0. The ActionNetwork also had Stuckey move into the lead on the Units leaderboard with a winning week.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 15 with a 1-3-1 (25%) record.
Week 15 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 49-49-3 (50.0% / -4.9 units / -4.5% ROI)
- Sides: 46-40-3 (53.5% / +2.0 units / 2.1% ROI)
- Totals: 3-9 (25.0% / -6.9 units / -52.3% ROI)
Top Handicappers – Week 15
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a losing record this week at 93-97-11 (49.0%). They were on the down side ATS with an 84-90-8 mark (48.3%) but had a small win on Totals with a 9-7-3 (56.3%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- ActionNetwork (Sharp Report – Reverse Line Movement): 5-0-1
- ActionNetwork (PJ Walsh): 3-0
- Sportsline (Tom Fornelli): 3-0-1
- ActionNetwork (Action Applebaum): 2-0
- CBSSports (Will Brinson): 4-1
- CappersPicks (The Wise Guy): 3-1
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (AAA Sports)
- Covers (Marc Lawrence)
- Covers (Mike Lundin)
- SportsIllustrated (Gary Gramling)
- SportsIllustrated (Jenny Vrentas)
- SportsIllustrated (Max Meyer)
- SportsIllustrated (Michael Beller)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 12 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
|ActionNetwork||Sharp Report – RLM||49-34-3||+11.6|
Top Handicappers – ROI
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot