Week 8 was a very good week for the NFL handicappers as they produced over a 60% winning percentage against the spread collectively. This also helped lead to a great 4-1 record for our Consensus Picks. See below for all of the handicappers that finished with a perfect week which also helped propel some of them such as Stephen Oh (Sportsline) and PJ Walsh (ActionNetwork) into the Top 5 for the season.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 8 with a 4-1 (80%) record.
Week 8 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 26-30-1 (46.4% / -7.0 units / -11.4% ROI)
- Sides: 23-23-1 (50.0% / -2.3 units / -4.5% ROI)
- Totals: 3-7 (30.0% / -4.7 units / -42.7% ROI)
Top Handicappers – Week 8
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a strong week posting an overall record of 114-80-0 (58.8%). They were especially good ATS with a 105-68-0 mark (60.7%) but fell under 50% on Totals with a 9-12 (42.9%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- Sportsline (Stephen Oh): 5-0
- ActionNetwork (Blackjack Fletcher): 4-0
- Sportsline (Computer): 4-0
- Sportsline (Larry Hartstein): 4-0
- ActionNetwork (PJ Walsh): 3-0
- CappersPicks (The Wise Guy): 3-0
- Covers (Jason Logan): 3-0
- ProFootballFocus (Spread Picks): 3-0
- SportsChatPlace (Andrew Jett): 6-1
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (AAA Sports)
- Covers (Ricky Tran)
- SportsIllustrated (Jacob Feldman)
- SportsIllustrated (Jenny Vrentas)
- SportsIllustrated (Max Meyer)
- SportsIllustrated (Mitch Goldish)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least seven picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Top Handicappers – ROI
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot