Week 9 was the third straight winning week for the handicappers as a whole and the third straight big winning day for our Consensus Picks which went 5-1 this week and are now 14-4 over the last three weeks.
Top handicappers in Week 9 included a pair from Cappers Picks (Evan Petty & The Wise Guy) and Stephen Oh (Sportsline). The overall leaderboard looks the same with another winning pick from Mitch Goldich (SportsIllustrated) and another plus-units week from Mike Tierney (Sportsline).
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 9 with a strong 5-1 (83.3%) record.
Week 9 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 31-31-1 (50.0% / -3.1 units / -4.5% ROI)
- Sides: 28-24-1 (53.8% / +1.6 units / +2.8% ROI)
- Totals: 3-7 (30.0% / – 4.7 units / -42.7% ROI)
Top Handicappers – Week 9
The collective picks from all handicappers finished another good week with a 102-76-0 (57.3%) record. They were on the plus side ATS with a 94-69-0 mark (57.7%) and on Totals with a 8-7 (53.3%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- CappersPicks (Evan Petty): 3-0
- CappersPicks (The Wise Guy): 2-0
- Sportsline (Stephen Oh): 2-0
- ProFootballFocus (Spread Picks): 5-1
- DailyOverlay (Consensus): 5-1
- BleacherReport (Paul Kasabian): 4-1
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (AAA Sports)
- Covers (Ricky Tran)
- Covers (Teddy Covers)
- Covers (Tim Michael)
- SportsIllustrated (Andy Benoit)
- SportsIllustrated (Gary Gramling)
- SportsIllustrated (Jenny Vrentas)
- SportsIllustrated (Michael Beller)
- SportsIllustrated (Mitch Goldich)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least seven picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Top Handicappers – ROI
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot