There are seven games on the NBA docket tonight including two games with double-digit favorites (Wizards, Clippers) and two games where both teams are playing the second game of a back-to-back (Pacers/Cavaliers and Sixers/Wizards). We’ll also have to see if the Thunder have a letdown game at Sacramento tonight following their heart-breaking loss the Warriors on Saturday night. Looks like the experts believe there are some obvious plays tonight with six players in the Highly Touted section and six more in the Recommended section tonight. You might want to dig down to the Suggested section or go off the board for some lower owned GPP plays tonight.
Be sure to check back about a half hour before tipoff for our “NBA Consensus Lineup Construction” article for some sample FanDuel and DraftKing lineups to consider for tonight.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Here are the Industry Consensus picks for tonight…
- Will Barton (10x) – Should see increased usage with Danilo Gallinari out, averaging 22.8 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 3.3 assists when Gallinari is out this season
- Mike Conley (7x) – Averaging 18.1 points and 6.8 assists in his last 10 games and has a good matchup against Nuggets tonight
- Darren Collison (7x) – Decent option if Rajon Rondo plays, great option if Rondo is out
- James Harden (7x) – Scored over 40 points in 2 out of his last 3 games, going for 3 out of 4 tonight
- Jabari Parker (7x) – Parker has been on a roll lately and gets a plus matchup against the Rockets tonight
- Dwight Howard (7x) – Double-double in 6 out of his last 7 games averaging 17 points and 13 rebounds per game
- Derrick Favors (6x) – Consistent fantasy production every night with a good matchup against the Celtics
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (6x) – He can fill up the stat sheet across the board, averaging 16.7 points, 10.1 rebounds, and 5.3 assists over his last 7 games
- Russell Westbrook (5x) – Consistent, stud player with a good matchup against Kings
- Serge Ibaka (5x) – Coming off a game with 15 points and 20 rebounds and a nice matchup with the Kings tonight
- DeMarcus Cousins (5x) – Is it possible for Cousins to get even more shots if both Rondo and Gay are ruled out
- Zach Randolph (5x) – Another favorable matchup for the Grizzlies against the Nuggets
- John Wall (4x) – Just put up 23 points, 11 assists, and 8 rebounds against the same Sixers team on Friday
- Kevin Durant (4x) – See Russell Westbrook
- Khris Middleton (4x) – Consistent big minutes every night in a game with a high Vegas total
- JJ Redick (3x)
- Matt Barnes (3x)
- Trevor Ariza (3x)
- DeAndre Jordan (3x)
- Lance Stephenson (3x)
- Rudy Gobert (3x)
- Brook Lopez (3x)
- LeBron James (3x)
Hope you find the right combination to cash!
Check back tomorrow for the next edition of the NBA Industry Consensus picks.