It seems like we’re getting stuck with a really light slate on Tuesday evenings these last few weeks. Tonight is no different as there are only four games. Two of the four feature spreads of 9+ points so be wary of the blowout. Is this an opportunity to play some backup guys in hopes that possible blowouts yield a high number of mop-up minutes? Probably not a wise strategy but worth a thought. The feature game as far as DFS is concerned is the Rockets/Thunder matchup where there will be zero to very little resistance being offered on the defensive end. Might not be a bad idea to start your lineup with a healthy dose of players from this game.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Zach Randolph (9x) – Since coming back from injury, Z-Bo has been huge. He followed up a triple-double on Saturday with 14 points and 13 boards in Phoenix last night.
- Russell Westbrook (7x) – A safe play on any night, especially one with a short slate like Tuesday. He has recorded a triple-double in three of the last four games!
- Goran Dragic (7x) – Dragic is positing 16.8ppg, 9apg and 4.6rpg in the last five.
- Michael Beasley (7x) – Continues to see solid minutes for Houston. Put up 30 points and 9 boards his last time out.
- Hassan Whiteside (6x) – Whiteside has a double-double in seven of the last eight games and is avearging 16.8ppg and 12.7rpg in the month of March.
- Omer Asik (6x) – With Anthony Davis on the shelf for the remainder of the year, Asik should put up big numbers.
- Ray McCallum (5x) – A cheap option at PG. Has put up 11.5ppg and 5apg in the last two.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (5x) – Boggie (as named by our own Stephen Monahan) is averaging 25.5ppg in the last five including his 44 point outburst last Tuesday.
- James Harden (5x) – Probably better check Harden’s injury status prior to playing him tonight. However, with Houston’s playoff hopes on edge, he’ll play if he’s able to walk.
- Kevin Durant (5x) – KD is having a fabulous month of March. He’s averaging 28.7ppg, 9.4rpg and 6.8apg this month.
- Thaddeus Young (5x) – Had a three game stretch last week where he posted 15.7ppg and 13.3rpg.
- Nicolas Batum (5x) – Batum has found some consistency of late as the Hornets are surging in the East. He’s putting up 20.8ppg, 7apg and 5.8rpg over the last five.
- Enes Kanter (5x) – Increase minutes means big numbers for Kanter. Billy Donovan has begun using Kanter and Steven Adams at the same time.
- Jrue Holiday (4x) – In March, Holiday is averaging 20.9ppg and 6.7apg.
- Kemba Walker (4x) – Kemba had a dud last night in a victory over the visiting Spurs.
- Toney Douglas (3x)
- Luke Babbitt (3x)
- Luol Deng (3x)
- Dwight Howard (3x)
- Matt Barnes (3x)
- Trevor Ariza (3x)
- Lou Williams (3x)
- Josh Richardson (3x)
- Dante Cunningham (3x)
Good luck everyone and catch us tomorrow for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.