A nice big 10-game slate of NBA action tonight and plenty of value plays to go around with numerous teams resting players such as the Kings and Spurs. The top Vegas totals for tonight feature the Kings/Blazers and Suns/T’Wolves.
NOTE: This week will be the last week we publish the NBA Consensus and Lineup Construction articles for the NBA.
Be sure to check back about a half hour before tipoff for our “NBA Consensus Lineup Construction” article for some sample FanDuel and DraftKing lineups to consider for tonight.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Here are the Industry Consensus picks for tonight…
- Kristaps Porzingis (8x) – Averaging 36 minutes, 20 points and 8 rebounds over his last 5 games and has a favorable matchup against the Pelicans
- Carmelo Anthony (7x) – Has 24+ points in 3 straight games and gets those same Pelicans
- LaMarcus Aldridge (7x) – Spurs will sit Parker, Ginobili, Leonard and Duncan tonight that only leaves Aldridge to rack up the minutes and fantasy production
- Russell Westbrook (6x) – Has gone 2 straight games without a triple-double so he is probably due
- Kevin Durant (6x) – Always and option at the thin SF position
- CJ McCollum (6x) – Consistent scorer with 14+ points in 15 straight games and could be in for a big night against the Kings tonight
- Ricky Rubio (6x) – Has put up some big fantasy games and should be able to post another double-double tonight against the Suns
- Raymond Felton (6x) – Has played 35+ minutes 2 straight games averaging 16.0 points, 5.0 assists and 4.5 rebounds with Deron Williams out, cheaper option
- Willie Cauley-Stein (6x) – Averaging 23.5 points and 6.5 rebounds over his last 2 games and should see big minutes tonight with DeMarcus Cousins and Rudy Gay out
- Maurice Harkless (6x) – Starting to get consistent minutes averaging just 28+ minutes over his last 3 games, cheap option
- Karl-Anthony Towns (5x) – Has 8 straight double-doubles with a solid matchup against the Suns tonight
- DeAndre Jordan (5x) – Averaging 15.7 points, 16.3 rebounds and 2.7 blocks over his last 3 games
- Paul Millsap (5x) – Got 10 stitches on his head after taking a hit in the last game but he is expected to play in favorable matchup against the Bulls tonight
- Devin Booker (5x) – Has scored at least 18 points in 5 straight games
- Andrew Wiggins (5x) – Had a down game against the Jazz on Saturday, should bounce back tonight against the Suns
- Gorgui Dieng (5x) – Looks like all the Timberwolves starters are on the list again tonight against the Suns
- Zach LaVine (5x) – See Andrew Wiggins
- Jeff Teague (5x) – Put up a double-double in his last game and has good matchup against the weak Bulls defense tonight
- Jusuf Nurkic (5x) – Limited minutes but averaging 18.5 points and 5.5 rebounds over his last 2 games, cheap option
- Damian Lillard (4x) – Nice matchup against the short-handed Kings but could see limited minutes if the Blazers get up big
- Derrick Favors (4x) – Production has been down a little bit recently but a matchup against the Lakers should fix that
- Al Horford (4x) – Averaging 22.3 points and 6.3 rebounds in 3 games against the Bulls this season
- Gordon Hayward (4x) – His production has been inconsistent since his foot injury
- JJ Barea (4x) – Averaging 17.5 points and 4.5 assists over his last 2 games with Deron Williams out
- Kosta Koufos (4x) – Last time Cousins sat out, Koufos played 38 minutes and had 15 points and 15 rebounds
- Kyle Lowry (3x)
- Hassan Whiteside (3x)
- DeMar DeRozan (3x)
- Brandon Knight (3x)
- Evan Turner (3x)
- Robin Lopez (3x)
- Wesley Matthews (3x)
- DJ Augustin (3x)
Hope you find the right combination to cash!
Check back tomorrow for the next edition of the NBA Industry Consensus picks.