Week 13 was a down week overall for the NFL Handicappers who combined for a losing record for the week. Jason Logan (Covers) was the top handicapper of the week with a 3-0 record. Despite the lack of success from the handicappers overall, our Consensus picks managed to squeak out a winning week with a 4-3-1 mark to net a small profit. The Consensus picks have a winning record overall and is a strong 28-16-1 (63.6%) since Week 6.
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 13 with a 4-3-1 (57.1%) record.
Week 13 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 43-44-2 (49.4% / -5.4 units / -5.6% ROI)
- Sides: 40-35-2 (53.3% / +1.5 units / 1.8% ROI)
- Totals: 3-9 (25.0% / – 6.9 units / -52.3% ROI)
Top Handicappers – Week 13
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a losing record this week at 79-84-4 (48.5%). Their ATS record came in at 76-81-4 (48.4%) and Totals went an even 3-3 (50%).
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- Covers (Jason Logan): 3-0
- Sportsline (Micah Roberts): 2-0
- CappersPicks (Evan Petty): 2-1
- Sportsline (R.J. White): 7-4
- Sportsline (Mike Tierney): 5-3
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- SportsIllustrated (Jacob Feldman)
- SportsIllustrated (Michael Beller)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 10 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Top Handicappers – ROI
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot