The results are in for the NFL handicappers from Week 2 which saw our very own, Brad Richter, take the top spot with a perfect 4-0 record. He was followed closely by Brett Anderson (Sportsline) who won all three of his picks. Our Consensus best bets also ended in the win column for the week with a 6-4 record.
After two weeks, Jesse Schule (Covers) and Josh Nagel (Sportsline) have hit on both of their selections, while a trio of handicappers are up 3+ units including Jason Logan (Covers), Hank Goldberg (Sportsline), and Will Brinson (CBSSports).
Consensus Picks Recap
The Consensus picks finished Week 2 with a 6-4 (60%) record with 5-3 ATS and 1-1 on Totals.
Week 2 Picks
Here are the Year-to-Date results for the Consensus picks:
- Overall: 11-11 (50.0% / -1.1 units / -4.5% ROI)
- Sides: 10-10 (50.0% / -1.0 units / -4.5% ROI)
- Totals: 1-1 (50.0% / -0.1 units / -4.5% ROI)
- 5+ Net Consensus: 7-4 (63.6% / +2.6 units / +21.5%)
Top Handicappers – Week 2
The collective picks from all handicappers finished with a winning overall record this week at 97-77-2 (55.8%). They were on the plus side ATS with a 77-64-2 mark (54.6%) and did well on Totals with a 20-13 (60.6%) record.
Top Handicappers of the Week (multiple picks)
- DailyOverlay (Brad Richter): 4-0
- Sportsline (Brett Anderson): 3-0
- Action Network (Stuckey): 4-1
- CBSSports (Will Brinson): 4-1
- ProFootballFocus (Spread Picks): 2-0
- CappersPicks (The Wise Guy): 3-1
Top Handicappers of the Week (single pick)
- Covers (Jesse Schule)
- Covers (Mike Lundin)
- Covers (Ricky Tran)
- Covers (Teddy Covers)
- SportsIllustrated (Jacob Feldman)
- SportsIllustrated (Max Meyer)
- Sportsline (Josh Nagel)
Top Handicappers – Season
Check out the Overall Leaderboard to see how all of the handicappers we track are performing. Need at least 2 picks to qualify.
Top Handicappers – Win %
Top Handicappers – Units
Disclaimer: Picks are recorded as of the Saturday prior to the NFL games for the week so that we can provide our Consensus Picks. The handicapper records shown may not reflect all of the recommended wagers by that handicapper and does not take into account any variation of units recommended by the handicapper.
Follow me on Twitter @RotoPilot